Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

'can you withstand my manly musk' Lol

Lol fernando is sexy ahha . This is so entertaining in the most disturbing ways lol but the bleeding walrus ... uh kind of ... really disturbing ? But I LOVE it , keep it up

hha
p.s. i love that line 'tonight i will have sex with you then we will prepare a stew' ahha & 'you scratch the rash that's on my arse' .... lmao

nice voice (two thumbs up)

Black vs White Tribute Black vs White Tribute

wow ..

actually this is just the best ever animation of stick figures that I have seen ... I mean HOSES . You have a lot of talent . You have all my stars =]

Tarboy Tarboy

WOW .

That was I'd have to admit, the best graphics I've actually spotted and the music went along perfectly. However when Tarboy runs into the factory after that guy, I hear no foot steps... or is that part of the movie, It just seemed liked he was running on concrete ? Just my opinion and at the start, it's a bit hard to catch on to what he's saying but my oh my, this flash is Awesome & Redarkulously beautiful and detailed. Although I was concerned about that little detail, You still have my 5 stars. Just brilliant

Insane Dave Insane Dave

wow . that was alright.

That was kind of allright . It was a bit funny even though I was a tinsy wincy bit lost at first . BUT the audio helped heaps . The audion is soooo funny ... the chicken wings at the end . Lol I liked the bit about the candle, that was the best .

Keep it up the great job . ( i look forward to any more eps )

Hellami episode 1 Hellami episode 1

that was good

The audio Id have to say was the best part of the movie along with the animation . The animation is great , but when they were talking, Hellami and the other two, it didn't really flow ? well at least to me . I just got a bit lost . It's a great scene and hellami's pretty . You have a lot of talent, a lot more hours into it and it would reach a higher level, but please don't take it the wrong way. The animation in the start with shark and the girl wasn't as good as the ending part and the voices are GREAT i was kinda scared of the shark at the beginning so TWO THUMBS up .

Thief and Robber Thief and Robber

bravo .

Great storyline . Do you know something silly , I thought I had to type the password and I thought the password was pay ? Hha . Then my brother was like, oi , you have to press the button ? Hha My greatest moment .

I think you're really good at this, It's funny . Especially how he gets mocked about his voice . I think the other guys voice could be improved just to be a bit clearer and don't get me wrong , your production is great and animation , but I think a bit more practice and your drawings will look great . Im not saying they look bad , but I am saying that you can only get better.

Great work , keep it up

RupeeClock responds:

If I had something like a touch screen PC, oh maaan, I could make some awesome stuff.

I actually did this all with a mouse, would you believe.

The Last Fight The Last Fight

HOSES !!

That was great! And I too could tell you had taken a lot of time, and hard word to create this masterpiece. Great Job =]

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

LOL

awesome!! lmao

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

HOSES !!

Dat was a cool movie !! mayn dat was kind of scary how that wolf just popd up outta nowhere lols

Strong and Strike Strong and Strike

nice

Nice drawings =] just the background , but i like it